LEVEL: Beginners 2
Post Cards for Sale
Where can you buy an ancient post card?
What is the best way to buy an ancient post card?
Let's figure it out.
Open a new file in Word.
Name your file: Post Cards.
Go to the following site: http://shilohpostcards.com/forsale.htm
Answer the following questions according to the site. Type all your answers in your WORD-document. Send your answers to your e-mail.
1. How many categories of post cards are presented in this site?
2. a) List 5 categories of post cards you are interested in.
2. b) Explain your choice.
Scroll down the page and find a link to order a post card ("Go To How To Order").
Click on the link and answer the following questions:
3. Why do you have to e-mail to reserve your card before you pay?
4. What do you have to do within 10 days of reserving a card?
5. List four ways you can pay for a card.
6. What are the best ways to place your order?
7. How much does the insured first-class delivery cost?
8. Why do the Georgia residents have to pay an extra 7%?
9. Write the fax number given in the site.
10. Write the address given in the site.
11. Write an e-mail address you can use in order to place an order or to ask a question.
Scroll down the page.
Click on "Go To Category Overview".
12. Click on any category you like. Explain your choice.
13. How many subcategories are presented within the category of your choice? List all of them.
14. Choose any subcategory. Click on it. Explain your choice.
15. How many post cards are on sale in the subcategory of your choice?
16. What information can you find about each post card in this site?
Click on any post card and answer the following questions:
17. What do you see in the picture?
18. How much does the picture cost?
19. Would you like to buy this post card? Explain.
Go back to the main page of the site and find a post card you would like to buy for yourself / your friend / a member of your family.
20. Give as much information as you can about a post card of your choice.
21. Write who you would like to buy / send this post card to and explain why.
Enjoy your work!